GET YOUR MOBILE DATABASE SYNCHRONIZED
AMPLI-SYNC SYNCHRONIZATION FRAMEWORK
AMPLI-SYNC is a framework for synchronizing data between a Sqlite database and an MS SQL/MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL database. With this framework your application can work completely offline (Airplane Mode), then perform an automated Bidirectional Synchronization when an internet connection becomes available.
Why AMPLI-SYNC. Here are some main features.
When developing an off-line application which stores data to a SQLite database, it soon becomes clear that SQLite does not provide any data synchronization system and that without a simple efficient synchronization process, client expectations will not be fulfilled and project deadline will quickly become a major issue.
- No need to make unnecessary changes in your application. No need to rewrite it.
- AMPLI-SYNC provides a really simple and intuitive way of adding new tables to sync.
- AMPLI-SYNC uses filters to provide different subsets of data to each device if needed. Just create a filter, and sqlite-sync will do the rest.
- Filters are also very important with large databases, as not every user needs to see all the data. By using filters, each mobile database can be much smaller.
- Heavy load ready! (Multiple concurrent users)