- React/React-native developer (Białystok)
- Python/Django developer (Białystok)
- Sales Representative (USA)
- Flutter developer (Białystok)
Want to send us CV? Use: job(at)ampliapps.com
React, React-native developer (Białystok)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Python/Django developer (Białystok)
We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Django
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Sales Representative (USA)
Are you ready for a new challenge that brings you lucrative rewards? Our company is currently recruiting for our sales representative team. We are looking for outgoing and personable individuals who have a strong persuasive technique. If you are looking to take your career in a new direction or continue your path in sales, this may be the place for you. You can earn cash bonuses beyond your salary with commissions that compensates your hard work. You will be working with a team of sales representatives, managers and support staff while providing information and technical details to our customers. You will build relationships with new and existing customers in order to drive business and increase revenue.
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Three or more years of experience in sales or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or another field
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing or verbally
- Friendly and personable with others
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
Flutter developer (Białystok)
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- 2+ years in mobile software development;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
- Intermediate+ English skills.
- Java/Swift experience;
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API;
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.